Fight to stay alive!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight to stay alive!

The world of Tanu is full of darkness and chaos, do you have what it takes to survive?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igor "The Corrupted Mind" Khanti
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:52 am by Admin

» Map Of Tanu
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:36 am by Admin

» Character Template
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:25 am by Admin

» The Basics of SPECIAL
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:16 am by Admin

» Trouble creating a character?
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:13 am by Admin

» Basic RP rules & etiquette
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:02 am by Admin

» General Rules
The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:54 am by Admin

The Basics of SPECIAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Basics of SPECIAL Empty
PostSubject: The Basics of SPECIAL   The Basics of SPECIAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:16 am

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
All character's have a maximum (although they may distribute less if they prefer) of 40 SPECIAL points to divide up as they wish. SPECIAL stats form the core backbone of what the character is physically and mentally. While their experiences and personality fill out their blank slate, so to speak, it is their SPECIAL statistics that determine the shape of that slate.

Strength
Strength (S) is a measure of a character's raw physical power. If you have high strength, you were probably a dominant personality during childhood. If you have low strength, you were probably pushed around by the kids with high strength.

Perception
Perception (P) is your character's general awareness and senses. In essence, Perception is your character's connection to the outside world. Touch, taste, vision, hearing, and smell are all controlled by perception. High perception characters will be alert and aware of the world around them, reacting swiftly and effectively. Low perception characters live in their own little world, and the worst of them seem to be totally oblivious of the world around them.

Endurance
Endurance (E) is a measure of your character's physical and mental grit. It is a direct measure of your character's general vitality and constitution. High endurance means a tough, healthy character who is rarely ill and does not tire easily, for whom everything is a flesh wound unless it hit bone and they can usually exert themselves for a long time. Low endurance characters will be the soft types, often sickly or easily hurt. These ones will tire more easily and will whine about their cuts and bruises.

Charisma

Charisma © controls the basic likability of your character, from your character's charm to their attractiveness. That twinkle in the eye and the sparkling ping in their smile. High charisma makes for a charming character who is easy to talk to and who can more easily influence people. Conversely, a low charisma character will be blunt, abrupt, aloof and untouchable - having trouble finding leadership positions, good deals, and friends.

Intelligence
Intelligence (I) is your character's brainpower. High intelligence characters will be competent, mentally skilled and rational, and often will often be knowledgeable about a number of subjects. Low intelligence puts a character on the opposite end of the scale. The worst will struggle to form words, much less full sentences and know little about fighting other than "The pointy end goes in the other guy". Best steer clear of them if they have explosives.

Agility
Agility (A) is a character's speed, agility (duh) and dexterity. High agility characters are swift and dexterous, able to react quicker than clumsier characters, able to strike several times before a foe can make return attacks. High Agility will also often produce a naturally more stealthy and flexible character. A low agility character, conversely, will be clumsy and relatively slow in their actions and reactions.

Luck
Luck (L) governs everything and nothing. It is a measure of how well life, fate, karma, god or whatever higher power your character believes in treats them. In general, it's safe to say luck plays some part in everything a character may do. A lucky character will find themselves in favorable positions, with random instances often working together to help you. The opposite, of course, happens to an unlucky character, who will be the one constantly finding gravelly patches of ground to sneak through or cow shit to slip in.
Back to top Go down
https://fighttostayalive.rpg-board.net

The Basics of SPECIAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight to stay alive! :: Character Corner :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: